2009年6月29日星期一

2009 MUSTANG CREW DANCE TEST

OMG

test!

die lorhhhhhhh.

keep practice and choreograph our song.

finally ,

i ch00se namie amuro - want me , want me

a bit like indian style but sexy s0ng .

haha.

and every0ne must dance a song tat call - pussy control




im in hip hop section

the 3rd one to go in.

scared!

g0 in and try my best .

and all my fren also do their best!




after that ==

all the participate all go in to the judgement room to dance pussy contr0l .

walao wehhh~

so many peaple.

very shy geh lorhhh!

haha.




finally , FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im freeee!!!!!

freeee!

freeeee!!!

2 条评论:

  1. lucky you dint change words neh ~
    My computer saw dou ur words so small ..
    But still can see dou ...
    hahahahaha

    回复删除
  2. hahahhaha.
    ya meh?
    but i change jor wor.
    = =

    回复删除