2009年6月30日星期二

Me , Mei Kay and Mei Mei




Today , sungai wang with Mei Kay and Mei Mei.
1st , they come my house.
at 4 pm (damn late j0r)
thn v take taxi the
re.=)

V reach there 1st
thing,
Is to eat BBQ PLAZA.
makssssss

waaaa.
l00ks so niceee XD


When v eat that time , v chat til very happy tat time.
SUDDENLY,
A persons looks like "king kong" coming in front of us
walao.
I tak boleh ta
han .
V laugh so lou
d=.=
Ppl already very dulan j0r.
But really tak boleh tah
an maaa.
U think v very are very bad right?
I tell u , i promise , an
d i swear.
When u see her , u will laugh like hell .
mauhahahahahha! XD

(forget take her pic tim . =.=)


After that, MY LOVELY Mei Mei want buy clothes.
So , v puii her go buy norh.
She buy j0r 3 clothes .
+ together 148.9 ==
rich lerh? >v<>
muaahahhaaha! fish spa . eiii, rm5 only nerhhh! 20 minutesss! take and take and take lot's of photo.
haha.
0ur legsss!






my pic! in fish spa.



I buy jor 1 pants , 2 clothes.!
weeee~
HAPPY ENDING.


4 条评论:

  1. wei~~
    u link me link wrong liao ar~

    this 1 ar~
    http://wilsonkeuq.blogspot.com/

    回复删除
  2. cheh. u dont want go only maaa. haha.dei sei! XP

    回复删除