2009年7月28日星期二

~



Today , me and mummy them go eat breakfast .
At salak so
uth garden.
Eat porridg
e ~
haha.

Take picture with my mummy ^^

my mummy leng luii lerhh? hahaha
my aunt smile until so fu hin ~ hahaha
And my aunt ^^



After that , they fetch me back home.
Then , Mei kay say want go out yam cha.
okayss
ss~
V go our house there geh malay restaurant eat tom yam =D
hahaha.

niceeee~

Then , She come my house ^^
Hot~~~~~

Open aircon sin.
hahaha~

Then ?

PICTURE TIME~


My bro lan yeng >< ( actually he din use the mic also )==
keep wearing that , no use also ==suddenly see dou my last time de pic ^^

last time de fatt hao look~ hahahaha.

ME AND MEI KAY~




my purple bear ^^


ribbon XD
sot poh~
hahaha xp


After that , V ben lai want go pm geh~
my father say bring us go eat crab worr~
fas fas say okay lorhh~
v go eat fatty crab at SATANG .
V tot very nice geh
like so famous.
Eat jor?
like SHIT.
Somemore so expensive rm252.2 WTF
BULL SHIT.

Then fetch mei kay back norh`
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



1 条评论:

  1. 好多照片哦!让我看到你生活的幸福点滴。
    好看到很多漂亮女生哩! 嘻嘻!

    回复删除