2009年7月11日星期六

Friday.

Today , is Friday!
yeahhhh.
with my precious vivian , chee weng , chicken ,
go eat PIZZA HUT.
when v reach is almost 1130 am.
we talk and talk and talk til
2.00pm.
hahaha.
omg ....
u see his neck @,@

chicken & chee weng = CC


chee weng vry happy! haha.




my precious vivian! makssss!


after that walk back to school.
Today v all also got bring hp .
haha.
cause got kebenaran.


recess ,
v take out our hp to take pic.

school life XD38 them .haha



playing Gay.fighting for my vivian.

winnie and yap sheng.haha

me & my vivian.yeah, yap sheng fell down from the chair.]


This is my school life!


Today concert again ==
this time is ,
我可以陪你去看星星。
不用再多说明。
我就要和你在一起,
我不想又再一次和你分离。
我多么想每一次的美丽,
只因为你~~~~~
hahahhahha.
whole class together geh.
until teacher angry.
hahahahha.
whole class also love singing.
^^
i love 2a6.





没有评论:

发表评论