2009年12月30日星期三

My Bao bei Mei mei is Back !

Today , Actually is me and winnie pergi make unform geh..
Then back dou win
nie house ,
suddenly
Mei m
ei call me @@
She ask me go s.w wi
th her ~
of course
must go lah~
she just back fro
m ipoh.. so miss her TT

while waiting


once go up her car ,
i keep lo
ok at her !
ahah
ahahha
Cause to long di
n see dou her jor~

Reach ther
e ,
She go RED buy clothes .
Then me and win
nie very sien ,..
so we go find sim
on yang , and yew kei~

Then they go watch movie ,
me , win
nie , mei mei
go take
pic =]




姐妹forever~

After That v decide go take 大头贴=]
But not nice ><> din post ~

SUDDENLY ,
I feel like want to say :
Dear , I
U!
haha.


Bao bei : I Too! maks



Then v go watch movie ,
watc
h this
Hmm ..
this movie ,
Actually i also dont noe is nice or not nice ..
==

a bit tak faham >< THEN , STARBUCK

Tonight ,
I din back home.
I sleep over at my bao bei house =]
Chat a lot ..
FUNNY ==
hahahahaha..

Thanks for ur RED WINE haarr~
haha =p


没有评论:

发表评论