2009年12月31日星期四

Sing K ♥

WE! =]



Today ,
My bao bei ask me go sing k
Then i ask mai my darlinq go loh..
Then she say she cant ><>ksss~ so ask my dear winnie go ^^
she in my ho
use keep take pic ==

Hahaha .
Me dont care her !
I Play com =]


Wait bao bei very long ><> do ...
keep ta
ke pic
she keep ask me take with my christmas tree ==
when i walk she also want take >< They finally reach ><>
My bao bei geh mummy help us book jor room ~
Then ,
cigaret
tes time !


SING-ing



both 0f them is very important to me, dont steal them from me !
haha
XD

Today ,
v take all sam
e bag ><>aha
Do Re Mi XD

haha.actual
ly v are not so tall geh..
cause v we
ar high heels ..xp

THE
CHRISTMAS TREE


She kiss me ~
>3



ZEN

OUR DAI B POSE




SERIOUS



FOOD♥






winnie
Mine

My bao bei one din take dou >< Bao bei :
That time u sent me back , i hug jor u 2 times ...
haha .
actually that time i really feels like want to cry ..
but i din cry ..
Then u ngam ngam jao that time ..
me cry at there like hell ><" Then i call u that time u ask me dont cry.. haha lol. of course cry lah.. u go singapore study wor,,, how long can meet 1 time oh? hehe.. u want 保重哦。。 want 照顾ur self .. Free must call me ah!!!! >3 miss eu

没有评论:

发表评论